Thursday, October 2, 2008

Is merle norman acne skin care review

« ...Let me tell you some of the various acne cures that I have tried that have not worked. Probably the most recent before I actually cured my acne was the three day apple cleanse. Did it work for me? Nope. How about taking a supplement like zinc every day because studies show that people with zinc deficiencies have acne? Did not work for me either. Or how about salicylic acid? Made my face swell up....
...Lifestyle : I was so crazy about my situation that I changed my lifestyle completely. If I thought anything would cause acne in me, I avoided like plague. I kept my weight and diet in check. With all the precautions, I noticed that I couldn't get rid of them completely, but my face was LOT better. Though some people tends to get crazy outburst of acne and for longer period of time, so they might need some medication but I still tell them to avoid using any kind of chemical on their faces....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...Acne has no favourites between male or females and will equally affect both. Actimine can be taken by either men or women to help the skin return to a more normal condition. It is a perfect fit in anyone's daily routine, supplying the body with the correct nutrients to decrease the inflammation. Those unsightly blackheads and white heads will reduce with the help of the popular formula that Actimine has become....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: ortho tri cyclen and acne, good, bad, personal, acne & food, can sugar make my acne worst

No comments: