Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Best acne fighting formula

« ...• Pregnant lady should keep her hands away from the acne and should rub softly while washing. This keeps the potential for spreading of microorganisms responsible for the acne to other sites of her body....
...So I started trying things out and found that one of the most DRAMATIC changes to my skin occurred when I started to avoid vegetable oil. I was eating vegetable oil (as a cooking oil) everyday, and when I stopped eating it my cystic acne disappeared. There were other changes I needed to take to completely clear my skin, but avoiding vegetable oil was the most important......»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Powerful antioxidants help flush out free radicals and toxins out of the body, keeping the pores from clogging toxins and healing the damaged skin tissue. Hence, antioxidants can be very helpful in treating acne blemishes, keeping the skin vibrant and healthy....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: how do i treat acne by any home remedy, remedies for getting rid of acne, apple cider vinegar for acne redness

No comments: